Thursday

A Grey Day

Today was a grey day. Have you ever had one of those? Where it seems like no matter what you do to try and clear the dark clouds that seem to be suffocating your freedom, the world just pisses on you. I hate my job, its making me depressed and I'm in one of those places where my attitude is kind of holding me back now too. Im not all optimism, but really? Who is in these kinds of situations? Those goody two-shoed air-heads who's lives are illusions of cotton candied hopes and dreams, thats who. Well I have hopes and dreams too, and if that means staying in bed all day to re-write my CV so I'm seemingly employable only to have my computer crash and lose the entire thing as I'm up to the reference phone numbers then so be it. Life is twisted, and you know what life, I'm twisted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment